Easy to make bath bomb recipe that is a fun craft for the whole family
- In a large mixing bowl, add the baking soda, kaolin or bentonite clay, and cornstarch. Whisk dry ingredients together. Break down any clumps.
- Add the coconut oil, polysorbate 80, and scented oil. Use your hands to mix together. The mixture is perfect when it holds together in your hands like wet sand. You may need to spritz it with the rubbing alcohol.
- Add in colorant. Start with 1-2 drops and add more as desired.
- Mix in the poppy seeds and cosmetic glitter
- Fill each side of the bath bomb mold until they are slightly overflowing. Push them together and gently grind them until the metal touches. Tap the outside of the molds gently and pull apart. Place in a mini muffin tin or empty egg carton and dry for a minimum of 12 hours. Drop one in your tub and relax!
Keywords: craft, crafts, handmade, homemade, bath bombs, kids crafts