When you are craving something sweet and just don’t know what it is you want to eat, these Homemade Strawberry Soda Infused Cupcakes Recipe are exactly what you need!
- 1 yellow or white boxed cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup strawberry soda
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 bottle red sanding sugar
- 1 cup salted butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry soda
- 1 tablespoon red sanding sugar
- 12 red and white paper straws
- 24 fresh strawberries
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners.
- Step 2 Add ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Step 3 Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cupcakes spring back. Cool completely before frosting.
- Step 1 beat butter until fluffy. Add in soda. Slowly add in powdered sugar until smooth. Add in extract.
- Step 2 Add in the sanding sugar
- Step 3 Add frosting to piping bag & frost cupcakes.
- Step 4 Add a fresh strawberry. Cut a straw in half and insert it into the side of a cupcake. Enjoy
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 232
Keywords: baking, Cupcakes, easyrecipes, recipe, dessert