This Instant Pot Hearty Meatball Vegetable Soup Recipe is great for nights when you are short on time but what a delicious and nutricious meal
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 bag petite potatoes
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershiresauce
- 1 can sliced jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Step 1 Set Instant Pot to sauté. Add butter and allow to sizzle. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2 Add the beef broth, Worcestershiresauce, tomato paste, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, and jalapenos
- Step 3 Add onion powder, Italian seasoning, and meatballs.
- Step 4 Add the potatoes
- Step 5 Add frozen vegetables and stir.
- Step 6 Lock the Instant Pot lid and make sure it is not on venting. Set to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes. Vent naturally and stir. Add shredded cheese if desired. Serve and enjoy
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dinner, easymeals, easyrecipes, instantpot, soup, souprecipes