this Vegan Friendly Orange Peel Bath Bombs Recipe will have your skin feeling so silky and soft and smelling amazing!
- Step 1 Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl
- Step 2 Whisk dry ingredients together. Use hands to break down any clumps.
- Step 3 Add in coconut oil, essential oil and color. If color is not dark enough after mixing add 1 more drop and mix again. Repeat until desired color. You may want to use your hands to mix thoroughly. Mixture is perfect when it feels like wet sand and holds together in your hands.
- Step 4 Add in the dried orange peel
- Step 5 Fill both sides of the mold with the mixture, press molds together, and grind to remove the excess mixture. Gently tap each side of the mold to release the bombs. Dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
Keywords: bathbombs, craft, essentialoils, handmade, homemade, natural, organic, plantbased, vegan