Mixed Berry And Chia Seed Overnight Oats Recipe
When it comes to breakfast, I’m all about that easy-peasy life. My Mixed Berry and Chia Seed Overnight Oats Recipe is about as easy as it gets!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- *1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 4-8 ounce mason jars
- *leave out walnuts if allergic. Substitute granola
Step 1: In a large bowl or container with a seal tight lid, add the oats, chia seeds, milk, sweetener and Greek yogurt. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
Step 2: Seal with your lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Step 3: The next morning, stir your mixture.
Step 4: In your mason jar, fill jar about 1/4 of the way with the oats mixture
Step 5: Fill about 1/4 of the way with the berries
Steps 6-7: Add a thin layer of the coconut and then the walnuts. Repeat and enjoy!